- Neighbor Online comes with pre-built sections such as news, events, and documents allowing you to post information and items without having to know html.
- Select the pre-built sections that you want to use or create your own new section. You can also rename an existing section and change the order in which it appears in the navigation bar.
- The rich text editor allows you to create the content you want with the ability to add images, change the font size, or change the font color, without having to know html.
- Send messages to one another without revealing their identity or email address.
- File administrative related messages with ease.
- Organize community correspondance within your Neighbor Online mailbox.
- Create folders for your mailbox and move items with ease to the folders for better organization.
- Include attachments with each message.
- Send messages to one, some, or all of your residents with the Neighbor Online directory.
- Track visitor information including number of visitors, page hits, popular pages, and much more with the Neighbor Online / Google Analytics integration.
- Create personalized letters to your residents with the Neighbor Online letter merge tool.
- Download your data regularly with the Neighbor Online backup and zip tool.
PRIVACY AND ANONIMITY
- All users are identitified in the system by the username they select at registration.
- Residents have the option to choose what personal information they want to make public within the site.
- Choose an existing theme, modify an existing theme, or create a new theme with Neighbor Online.
- Customize everything including colors, background images, font size, font type, font color, and much more.
- Have your own custom url point to your community website.
- Pre-load residents into your system and require that they validate their residency upon registering.
- Select from basic validation to more very secure validation.
- View your property value in real time.
- Browse through home maintenance and energy saving tips and checklists.
- Quickly locate vendors by category within your community on a detailed map.
- Check the weather and local traffic report in your area.
- Search everything posted within the website including the text of documents.
- Easily assign residents to groups and give them a functional title.
- Residents have access to search the directory by group.
- Move groups to the contacts area to allow residents to quickly identify and contact them.
- Create private forums for specific groups or allow a certain group to lead a public forum.